Best used Amp under $2000 for CD-50

BEST USED AMP UNDER $2000 TO COMPLIMENT RESOLUTION AUDIO CD-50'S GREAT RESOLUTION AND OVERALL TRANSPARENCY GOING DIRECT TO VERITAS 1.8s (90 DB,6 OHMS),THANKS,al
alfred

Showing 3 responses by alfred

I would like to thank everyone very much for all youe help and imput(carl,muser-thanks so much),hey carl i totally agree w/you,if there is a better cd player than res cd-50 i haven't heard it,so/fro sfcd1 is a toy compared,i'm still searching for the perfect match to the cd-50(is so good it will be a crime not to get something compatible)with all due respect to carls opinion i have narrowed my list to the ayre v-1,spectron musician,maybe the muse,i just don't think the krell has the delicate touch(it may be my taste),any other feedbacks or ideas will be greatly appreciated,thanks again guys!!!alfred
Hi Goose:i don't believe they're currently on production,if resolution audio gets enough requests then maybe they'll make some more,call them they're great people 415-493-5090 ask for mike,i think the retail price was at $3000 which is really not bad for such a great player,used they're going at around $1800 more or less,Alfred.
Hello Baxman:res audio cd-50 is 2v via single ended and 2.5v via xlr outputs and you can't go wrong w/this player and you'll be hard pressed to find a better one at any price,much less at the used price they're going for,it's worth every single penny,believe it or not this is one of the few things carl is right about!(just kidding w/you carl) why is it that everybody's picking on you ah????? ACTUALLY CARL HAS HELPED ME A LOT IN THE PAST!!! Alfred.