Best streamer to replace my Mac Mini?

I'm looking for a streamer that cost around $2,000 to replace my Mac Mini. I'm torn between the Auralic S1, Lumen U2 Mini, and the Eversolo A8. Any suggestions out of those 3? Using the dac in my Macintosh MA9500. 

Thanks

128x128profoundprorva

@mikhailark

site says it runs RTLinux, so what did take 5 years of development?

The software that runs on the OS.

@jastralfu - yeah, I get that. Although 5 years is enough to write *a lot* of code really. However, the comment was "that the operating system alone, took five years at a considerable cost" - hence my question.

That's an expensive operating system in the EVO eh!  Looks like my power supply went bad. I've purchased a new one for 18 bucks. 

@mikhailark fair enough, I guess I need to brush up on my reading comprehension!  As a software engineer I can see spending five years working on software to improve performance, add functionality, and fix bugs.  On a slightly different subject, looked at the 432evo and I don’t like having to use either Logitech or Roon to manage music.

@jastralfu - yeah, i am retired SWE as well. I don't want Roon either so I went with Aurender, they have standalone app.