Best steak to eat while listening to your rig?

One of life's little pleasures for me is grilling a nice steak, grabbing a satisfying Argentine Malbec or California Cabernet, and parking myself in front of my hi-fi for some musical enjoyment. It really doesn't get much better than this (unless it's raining or snowing outside -- that's icing on the cake).

So, what are your favorite home-cooked steaks and how do you prefer to prepare them? For me, I find that a ribeye or porterhouse from my local Wegman's is fantastic. I season it with Montreal steak seasoning and grill it for about 8 minutes per side (4 minutes in the 10 o'clock position and 4 minutes in the 2 o'clock position). I've played with grilling for less time and finishing in the oven, but don't feel it adds much.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xsufentanil
I don't eat steak while listening but my favorite is a NY strip. A charcoal grill is the way to go. I have to say the flavor is far better than a steak cooked on a gas grill. Everyone thinks I'm crazy using charcoal instead of gas, but they also think the same that I listen to albums instead of CDs. Stay away from lighter fluid though, one of those electric charcoal starters doesn't give off that nasty fluid taste.
Yes, the ribeye is tops on my list, when cooking it on the grill, to get a good sear on the outside pat the steak dry on the outside with a paper towel, BBQ at the highest possible heat for 9 to 15 seconds on each side then put the steak on a lower-heat part of the grill, Cover and cook to desired doneness. Highly recommmend is a Klinker Brick Zinfandel(Not well known and way underpriced) and put on the Keiko Matsui Album Walls of Akendora on the stereo. Life is Good!
You can't beat a ribeye or porterhouse from Allen Brothers out of Chicago. There is a reason that many high profile steak houses use their meats!
as a dedicated carnivore from the epicenter of beef, i'll opine that costco has the best quality (and usually best priced) meat. even their lower-end cuts (skirt, round, etc.) are great; i think it's better than the much pricier whole foods and high end purveyuors like allen brothers.. i've had a bunch of professional chefs tell me that they buy all their meat at costco; i imagine being the biggest seller gives 'em the access to the best for less. how any of this relates to audio, i know not, but it definitely makes me hungry.