Best standmounts with a 7" woofer/driver

Hi All,

Love to her recommendations on bookshelf speakers with a 7 inch woofer. I know I should not focus everything on driver size, but I would like a bookshelf that can move some air. Big sound. I currently own Revival Atalante 3.They have a nice 7 inch driver. Just shopping for possible upgrades. My room is 14' X 12'

Please share your best bookshelf speakers... High end only.

Cheers

128x128bunkertoy
Post removed 

My sound signature is warm with great bass, not to bright or harsh. I listen to all genres of music.

I realize driver size does not make a speaker. I was also intrigues with the Trenner & Friedl ART speakers.

When I say high end, I mean quality parts handcrafted type of speaker. Not a mass produced Chinese manufactured speaker.

Gershman Studio xDB have an 8" woofer, but are relatively compact stand mounts speakers that will go down to 23 Hz.  They convey a lot of detail, have great imaging, project a huge soundstage, and manage to be a bit on the warm side and very easy to listen to.  Made in Canada by a smallish boutique company.

@big_greg Hey thanks for this recommendation. I've never heard of this Canadian company. I'll do some reading on these. 23Hz is crazy low. Cheers man

@big_greg  Thank you for bringing this to our attention. After reviewing its specs, it is realized that the xDB model actually 'cheats' a bit and may not be classified as a traditional stand-mount speaker since the entire 'stand' functions as an extension of the transmission-line like bass port. Its sibling, the Studio II, is more in line with what we're discussing here—a sealed box design with an 8" long-excursion woofer reaching down to 28Hz (?dB) moves a lot of air.  There’s a connector inside the binding post panel that can even be disconnected to reduce the bass response by 2-3 dB if the room is overly pressurized.  Interesting.