Best spkrs for rock: Dunlavy V-Watt/Puppy-Revel??

Hi:

I listen to mostly rock, classic rock and female vocals, VERY LOUDLY.

My main system now consists of:

NHT 3.3s,
NHT SubTwo Subwoofer (60Hz & below only)
Sony SCD 777es SACD player,
BAT VK5i preamp,
Audio Research M300mkII tube monoblocks,
MIT 750 Shotgun Tube Biwires,
MIT 350 Twin 30' ICs.

I will also be buying a used Cary 306/200, Audio Aero Capitole MkI, Wadia 860x or Electrocompaniet EMC-1 CD player as my main source.

I have a LARGE listening room with lots of glass & high sloping ceilings, app. 20x40 ft.

I want to upgrade my speakers, and I am considering a used pair of either Dunlavy SC-Vs, Wilson WATT3/Puppy2s, Aerial 10-Ts, Revel Ultima Studios, etc., etc.

My system is a tad bright right now, but not objectionaably so. The imaging is stellar, and the soundstage depth is good, not great. I want smooth, rich, warm sound, yet detailed and clear, and as I said, I listen at VERY loud volumes for extended periods of time.

Because of the size of speakers involved, I will obviously not be able to hear them with my system 'til I buy them, but, I guess I can just buy a good used pair here on Audiogon & sell them and try another pair if I need to.

Any comments/suggestions?

Thanks - Jeff
jeffj
The revels are fantastic. However if you are only going to play rock music at high levels, I would agree with others that what you have will do the job. You haven't mentioned any acoustical treatments in your room and I would look at this before going to a different speaker.
Hi:

Thanks to everyone for all the input. I ruly appreciate it!

Here's two other thoughts - Genesis speakers? Like maybe the APM-501s or Genesis 300s?

Wilson WITTs?

Thanks again - Jeff
Mejames, before going off half cocked you should at least try to understand what somewhat writes. Compare your response to Zaikesman's. It's not important that we agree, but if we do disagree we should at least accurately describe what the other person wrote.

I still stand by my earlier statement that powered ATCs will better any of the listed speakers for Jeff's stated task. A few years back Mix Magazine did a comparison of the Dunlavy V to the ATC 200 and the listening panel (all professional engineers) was split by the type of music they primarily worked with. Acoustic music types preferred the Dunlavy and electronic based types were drawn to the ATC.
The WP 6's are a steal used right now. Great match with your equipment....