Best Speakers to Audition in the $5-10k range?

I am looking to audition some speakers that are not massive in size with a large sound stage and lots of air that are fairly detailed in the $5-10k range that will sound good off of an Ayre V-3 amp and Krell Showcase Pre/Pro. They will be used for 90% home theater. Any suggestions?
kmiller5
I would check out the new Thiels. They are very nice and as good as I have heard under $10K.(I cant think of anything I like more in this price range) My second choice if your tastes lean slightly to the warmer side of the fence would be the Quatros. Not as nice in the bass as the new Thiels but easier to adapt to in different rooms, and they dont need as much power. Also as hard as this is to say the Thiels image and soundstage better. which is saying something because the Quatros are great also.
Anyway, if buying new under $10K one of these would be my choice.
If you're willing to get off the beaten track a little, think about the Ohm Walsh 5 Mk III. I was fascinated by the unusual omnipolar design and thought the four month trial period was very generous. After several happy years with Vandy 3A Sigs I found a very significant overall improvement. They are not as different as you think they might be from a typical monopole and the end result for me was outstanding. Lots of benefits, but be prepared for a long break in period -- I'd estimate 200 hrs. before they fully developed.
It will be tough to audition it, but the Silverline Audio Bolero is my pick in that range.

Another tough one to find, but worth it, IMHO, is the Roman Audio Centurian.