Best Solder??

I need to replace some speaker terminals. Can anyone suggest a solder type and/or brand? Thanks
128x128rja
Johnson IA-423 is the best sounding solder I have experience with. Lead free with a high silver content, 6.4%. Much perfer it to the WBT and Cardas solder.

http://www.johnsonmfg.com

Johnny
If you really want to find out what different solders sound like, make a run with it as speaker wire, thats about the only way to A:B test it.

Part of the question should also be the best way to solder. If you just place a wire in a loop or tag strip and solder it then the solder is a bridge between the 2 parts, and very much in the path. The better way is to put the wire through the loop then wrap it tightly, so much so that the solder almost becomes redundant to the connection.
I use WBT solder for my speaker prototypes. Works great ,sounds great, and has a low melting point so it cools off looking nice and shiney, i.e. no cold solder joints. G. Garfield
Never done a direct comparison but many prefer Wonder solder which is what I use.
Application question: I need to solder the super thin tweeter wire from a SEAS millenium back on to the main contact. SEAS contact info is down... is there a prefered type of solder for this job?

Thanks.