Best Small Speaker System You've ever Heard

I'm learning so much from the "best speaker thread". I'd like to understand what the best small speaker system is that you've ever heard is.

I'll start:

JMlabs Micro Utopia BE driven by Manley 300B push pull mono-blocs; cabled with Nordost Valhalla

source was a TNT HRX with the heavy platter option and w/dynavector cart (not sure which one but around $4K)
through a Herron phono and pre amp

The 'little' system with the little speakers has a sweet treble that goes on for ever, flat frequency response, can be real punchy when they need to be, tonally very good (not Quad ESL 57 but very good), reproduces all genre except large orchestra

What makes it work in my opinion is the amps, cable, speaker synergy in this case.

Anyways wuod love the read about some best small speakers you have all heard.

/.cheers
V
wav
a friend in minnesota had cizek and tandberg stuff, and though he could have had anything in his home(he was a hi end dealer and had an ear to boot) he prefered listening to that combo. i don't remember the models, but he had several sets and receivers. they're pretty scarce
ATC 11 with a Roksan Kandy int. amp. Paradigm Studio 20 with NAD 372 int. amp. B & W 685 with a Fatman iTube amp.
The Ridge Street Sason's would get my vote. I haven't heard a lot of small speakers, but a friend has the Magico Mini's and I prefer the Sason's if that helps with a point of reference.