Best Samuel Barber Violin Concerto

I heard this played today and loved it. What are some of the best regarded recordings of this piece available. Thanks
ecka
Stern's is probably generally viewed as the best interpretation, though the sonics are not the best. I also like Bobby McDuffie's version on Telarc, but he's a friend and client of mine, so I'm prejudiced. I'm not quite as turned off by Hahn's playing as Dpatrick, but I have heard her play it live and felt she was fine as a technical matter but seemed to lack the emotion that this piece requires--perhaps that will come over time.
In addition to the Stern/Bernstein, I'd recommend Olivera/Slatkin. Olivera has a lovely tone. I wish he'd recorded more. Also Hahn did not make me vomit. I think it's one of her better records.
Thank you thus far. Gil Shaham also has a version of this concerto, any opinions?
The Stern/Bernstein needs to be in every collection. But when I want to listen to this piece, I pull out the Gil Shaham. The performance is excellent and the sound betters the Stern/Bernstein. The Korngold concerto on this disc is a wonderful - also well performed.