Best sacd player

Anyone compared the new meitner gear to the modded sony scd-1 and the accuphase and esoteric gear?
nreddy
Alex, have you been over to Oneobgyn's house for a listed to his system? I would love to hear your modded 3910 in his system and to do a A/B with his CDSD/DAC6e combo. If you have, I am wondering what were your impressions. If you have not, I would like to arrange a session with you.

As an aside, I have not yet had a chance to schedule an A/B session with you re the dcs stack but I hope to shortly.

Regards,
Ron
Ron, I have heard the DAC6e/SACD1000 combo here in my own system. A very generous customer of mine actually sent me his DAC6e/SACD1000 for a test. In my system, the differences were subtle with SACD and more noticeable with CD.

I'd rather not give details about my impressions but I would love to arrange a listening session with EMM and eventually the dCS. I will probably have a demo 3910 in about 2 weeks from now. Believe it or not, I still do not have my own 3910...:-)

Regards,
Alex
I have heard the EMM and the Denon 3910 A-B test and the Denon was the clear winner. More extented sweeter highs, tighter bass, and a deeper soundstage. I bought the Denon and it has made an incridible differance in my system.
Pat
Ottone,

This is exactly why I want to experience this for my self, in my system in Wilmette, IL. Can anyone here make it happen? I will pay.
Hey Jtinn: Check out the thread :Esoteric DV-50 any better? Think you would be interested in participating.