Best Preamp for under $1750.00

Seeking recommendations for a preamp in the $750 to $1750 range. Balance of system consists of Aerial 8's, Bryston 7B's, and CAL CL-15. Room acoustics and speakers would favour lean over lush; I'm looking for something musical without being on the "warm" side. Music preferences include acoustic, jazz, and rock. Will re-cable according to final selections
emmett

Showing 1 response by jdw666

I just listed a Theta Casablanca on Auction for $2800. That is a tremendous price on a unit that retails for over $8000. I know it is a little out of your listed range, but the unit is perfect and I'm totally legit. Check out the Auction and e-mail me back with questions. It is a Surround Processor with high great stereo playback as well.

If you are looking for strictly a stereo amp, I also have an Audio Research LS-3. That is an audiophile amp, built like a tank, and will last for a long time. It sounds great and I will sell it for a great price, $800 and I'll pay shipping for you alone. Check my current ads/auctions, feedback and other listings.

Get back to me with any questions you may have and I'll try to answer them.

Good luck.

Sincerely,

Jason D. Wine