Best practices for listing/selling speakers?

Researching and buying equipment is the fun part; selling less so. I have a 2 channel system I need to sell. I’m looking for advice on how to go about selling a pair of Magenepan 1.6 speakers paired with a Vandersteen 2wq. These are big bulky items. Shipping would be a concern. The ability of a buyer to audition it would, too. I’d love to make something local happen (Houston, TX) but as I’ve scanned various listing forums, I don’t see much happening here to give me high hopes.

Is there a set of "speaker selling best practices"? I’ve done some quick research in the forum. I didn’t find a hit that seemed to answer all concerns. What I did see often seemed tied to pros and cons of payment methods, changes in this site’s demographics, etc. I’m also aware that older articles may not be as applicable due to changed listing, payment, and shipping options available.

Help appreciated ... and if there is a current article I somehow missed, point me to that and we are done.

Thanks.
-s
sonicrealism
Post removed 
I have some speakers listed on Us AudioMart for local pickup and I add willing to drive a few hours to meet which will expand your range a bit  assuming you can manage to fit them in an SUV  or minivan etc.. You might have to deal with the usual 'are these still available I am interested' responses then never hear from then again but that seems to be par for the course anymore. 
Thank you for the responses.  Between these and some email exchanges, there a few thoughts I'd not yet put together myself (e.g., joining a shipping company as a member to get better pricing but prior to asking, several alternative marketplaces for adds, pictures before, during, after packing, etc.)

Again, thank you.
I would think Houston is certainly big enough for a local sale only, listed here, for Magnepan and Vandersteen...
I am always flagging those pesky Fire Stick ads Marty. Cedar Mill area is NW Murray Rd. & NW Cornell Rd., North of Sunset HWY.