Best Phono You've Heard Under $2200

Tube or SS, doesn't matter. Just want to know the best you've heard/owned.

gochurchgo

I love my Wright Sound 200 wpc that I acquired used few years ago. With good tubes it's super quiet and smooth, and there's dual mono adjustable gain up to 66db. Works great with my HO Grado Sonata. 

The downside is that inputs and outputs are on opposite sides of the box, so it's got science lab vibes on my cabinet. 

I want to try the tube phono stage from Aric Audio. Just under $2k. Similar design, it seems, just looks like a little 'more'. 

Black Cube $600.  Completely hacked.  Balanced inputs, Iron shielding, daughter board op amps.  Powered from my Jeff Rowland preamp, preceeded by PS audio regenerator.   S/N with cartridge -100 dB.  Flat to 100 kHz+. 

I'm going to go WAY out into left field here...... but please don't laugh too hard. I picked up a Soulution 550 for 1/3 of a new one and thought that was it. Well.... I had an old GAS Thaedra preamp that Mike at GAS Audio had modified.  To make a very long story very short, I sold the Solution, got another Thaedra (that GAS Audio has now) as well as a Rega Planar 10/Aphelion 2 with no $ out of pocket.  Just using the phono section from the Thaedra into my Virgo III pre actually, for me, sounds REALLY good. Do a little research. A Thaedra plus rebuild will be $1200ish. 
 Be Very careful..... Audiophile disease, after a while, is incurable. I'm a goner, save yourself. 😉