best phono stage under 10k

Hi
I am looking for a phono preamp I have a radio antenna behind my house (I have had problems with the radio signal and noise with phono -tubes) so I am determined to go in search of a solid state, I am inclined to the warm sound, any recommendations?
128x128saxsaudio1

Showing 4 responses by tomic601

@three easy payments....

not so far...the RCA re bright, glare, no depth of image....#$&@$#—— This from a tube that is IMO a sonic wonder in a Croft RIAA +

yes in the first gain block....

back to made in Russia we go after a scant few album sides..
I now have a couple hundred hours on Herron ( in addition to factory breakin ) and can attest it is indeed a fine sounding and very well built product. In my system it is hyper quiet. Less than $3.5k delivered.
keith is a super nice guy also.

just rolled in two RCA NOS 1960’s NJ production from Andy at Vintage Tube.... fun

enjoy the music.
None of us are getting out alive. I have 1961 and 1965 tube gear that OEM does not support and there are excellent techs available to keep it running.
i have a Herron on order, it’s not my only Phono preamp. Keith has been an absolute joy to work with including shipping a front panel to my custom faceplate manufacturing guy. IS it SOTA ? Probably not but is it a heavyweight value? We shall see !
have fun, enjoy the music !