Best integrated for my needs????

I've recently come into some funds, and it is time to upgrade my 2 channel system to something far more serious and enjoyable. First stop is here...

Current system: Extensive digital library (FLAC)/Tidal > SOtM SMS-200 > Peachtree Nova 300 > Acoustic Zen Hollogram II > Paradigm Ref Studio 40's. This system was relatively cheap to build and has been a very enjoyable platform cost/benefit wise.

About me: Love music, don't get enough time to just relax and enjoy, time for a change. Have worked in and around the audio ODM industry, so have had a chance to listen to some amazing systems over the years, and have developed some good relationships that I will lean on once I go to purchase (F&F). I listen to mostly Jazz & Classical at modest volumes w/ periodic need to turn it up to rock out a bit. My listening room is 12'x18', with the system facing the shallow side. Prefer a bit of warmth vs totally neutral sound, but abhor muddy or noisy digital reproduction. My preference would be towards a very quiet, more neutral, fast and clean musical experience with a defined sound stage. Not looking for perfection, but want to achieve 95% w/ an easy listening (no fatigue) experience.

Budget: $20k, Leaning towards a top notch integrated as the core of my system. Will pair DAC, Speakers etc. based on the integrated I choose.

Comments/Questions on integrated's:

So I've spent a bit of time reading about the current generation of Integrated Amps (all in ones). From my reading the Luxman 509x, Accuphase E-480, Gryphon 120/300 seem to resonate. Curious about Devialet though I'm not quite sure I understand the concept, and Hegel seems to be something I should also consider.

1. What if any manf/devices, am I missing from this list?
2. What is the deal with Devialet. Is this something I should consider, if so which model?
2. Which of these is likely to be most reliable and present the best possibility for future proofing (thinking 5 year time horizon). Seems some are concerned about Gryphon's long term reliability?
3. Best bang for buck?
4. Given my preferences, and assuming I start with the amp, which system will be easiest to build around in pursuit of the musical experience I want to achieve? Most flexibility?
5. Lastly, given that it is essentially impossible to trial systems in the age of covid, is there a "safe" choice here that I can proceed without trialing, knowing that I can tweak around the Integrated with high probability of success?

Am I missing anything?

Thanks all!
ratbastrd
With this absolute in mind, I need to refresh my initial question. What are my best options for (ethernet enabled) DAC/Amp combo or Integrated Amp (ethernet input enabled) in the sub $15K range (new).
darTZeel LHC-208.
Ayre and Aesthetix are top notch. You should look at NAIM also.

have fun and enjoy the journey 
Lots of good suggestions so far.  I have a McIntosh MA7900 that I am very fond of.  It has a ton of features and sounds great to my ears with two very different sets of speakers (Klipsch Cornwall and KEF LS 50).  Some things to think about other than sound -- how important are different features?  For instance, do you want a built in DAC?  Do you want the ability to hook up two different sets of speakers (Luxman)?  Do you want tone controls?  Do you want built in room correction (Anthem)?  Do want a balance control (a must for those of us with uneven hearing and/or challenging rooms)?  Answering those type of questions should help you narrow the list.  Good luck!