Best Integrated Amp for Confidence 5 speakers

I found a great deal on a pair of Dynaudio Confidence 5 speakers and now I'm looking to match them up with an integrated amp under 5K used. My listening area is 12.5' by 16.25'. I listen to all kinds of music and rarely above medium volume levels. I love the sound of quality tubes but also appreciate the control of solid state. I'd appreciate feedback from Confidence 5 owners or anyone who is familiar with these specific speakers. Thanks.
ericaudio
Ericaudio- I am curious as to why you are opposed to separates. I believe you would have more options at comparable cost.
2nd the TriVista. I have not owned the TriVista, but have owned the NuVista and it was a wonderful amp for power hungry speakers like Dyn C5.

But given NuVista or TriVista are two boxes, why not go with separate? You can get an excellent tube pre with monster solid state power for the price of a TriVista, your choices are endless.
The only problem with seperates and the 2 box approach (which granted does give you infinite choices) is to have the quality of power conditioning that the Trivista gives you, you will have a 3 box system and probably add 2 to 3 thousand to the cost. The power conditioning unit t'aint no slouch $200 plug in bar, it's a dedicated 3 channel (one channel for each monoblock amp and one channel for the pre-amp) conditioner.
Now if you're going to match the quality of the monoblock units in the Trivista 300 you will actually be up to a 5 box unit. The hydra grows! Things that make you say HMMM!
I'm primarily looking for an integrated because of my apartment space but I'm open to looking at separates. Camadeco, do you have something particular in mind with the separates suggestion?