Best HIFI Stores LA/Orange

Trying to find the best of the best Hi-Fi stores in Los Angeles and Orange County CA.  Getting to the end of my HiFi journey and really need to update my speakers.  Looking for extremely high efficiency drivers at 8 ohms for my 300b amplifier.  Willing to spend $$$$.  I’ve been to Common Wave-excellent store and help from the owner Wes.  Have listen to Devore and Acora.  But I can’t find any other stores that present really high end speakers.  So would appreciate your recommendations.

langla4

@yyzsantabarbara 

Ah so -- Brooks Berdan is in the process of relocating to the Seattle area.  However, it seems there may still be some sales activity at the old Monrovia location.

Their phone message indicates the store is open on Saturdays 11am - 5pm and they take appointments Tuesdays through Fridays.  (Closed Sundays and Mondays)

I'm not sure what is left there, though.

Here's their number -- 626 359 9131

+1 Audio Element, Carlsbad or Pasadena, very knowledgeable, lots of turntables and cartridges and great setup.

+1 Shelley's Woodland Hills

+1 Upscale (Call ahead, definitely)

@carlsbad2 Thanks for the mention! My loudspeakers are complete, the first production sample is being finished now to send out for review along with my Super 2A3 SET just to highlight how well they’ll work with lower powered amps. They’re not only suited for SETs, but also work well with up to 250 watts per channel (I’ve tested this in depth using some old QSC pro sound amps just to see how they handle SS clipping at high power). I should have these on up my website within the next week or so. 

I reached out to Aric and they sent photos of the prototype.  Very responsive.  Thanks