Best DAC under 1000 that has BT 5 and XLR with coax, USB, Ethernet

Does anyone have a recommendation?

Ag insider logo xs@2xcyrix1

XLR means what exactly?

Balanced, faux balanced, AES/EBU or what?

Coax - unbalanced analog or SPDIF?

There is no best except to your ears.

No responsible DACs have BT out.

And WTH is Ethernet for?

Balanced, I’d like to use XLR cables, thought that meant balanced?

coax because that’s what my CD player has,

I was hoping for some suggestions is all.

Balanced, I’d like to use XLR cables, thought that meant balanced?

coax because that’s what my CD player has,

I was hoping for some suggestions is all.

I would recommend stretching to a Schiit Gungnir multibit. It is $1,299. It if you are trying to assemble a good system, this is an excellent sounding DAC for the money. In general will outperform DACs of far greater cost. Natural sounding, detailed with a low noice floor. Equipment in this price category tends to either be a bit shrill, have high frequency distortion, or high noise floor (not something easy to directly if you are new to this pursuit). I did an extensive product survey and purchased one to confirm its performance before my friend bought a Yggdrasil… even more highly recommended, but more expensive.

What associated equipment are you planning on using? Are you planning on upgrading over time. If you associated equipment is of very inferior quality and you are not planning on upgrading then this might be too ambitious recommendation.

I have a nice CD player and I would like to stream digital music from time to time. I’d guess the retail value of my system about 10K, 30 when new. 
I enjoy music and that’s a great recommendation, thank you!