Best DAC for my system?

Thinking I would like to add an outboard DAC to my system.  I have Forte IIIs, McIntosh MC2105, McIntosh MX119 and I use a Bluesound Node2 for streaming.  What would be best options in the $500 range?  Or do I need to spend more on the DAC to make enough improvement over the Node2 DAC?  Thanks....
128x128purplejester
Purplejester-I was looking for a DAC at specific pricepoints and came upon this thread. Don't let the title turn you away. It's a good place to compare. The chart at the top of the thread is good. 

https://www.superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/marveys-dac-chart-of-awesomeness.63/

Be well!
David
Bluesound Node 2i with Topping D90.  This made a huge improvement for me.  It improved every aspect of my system's sound.  Apos Audio matches prices and I got mine for 630.  The other day they were available for 640.  30 day money back trial.  The Denafrips also looks good but haven't heard it.  Sabaj D5 also gets very good reviews and it is 450 or less.  Both Sabaj and Topping are brand new models. 

Anyone have an opinion on how a Black Ice FX Tube DAC would sound with my system? Seems like the reviews are really good on it. Its a little over my original budget but I think I can get there.

Also does this DAC work with MQA?

Thoughts?
From what I have read about Topping Dacs I would pass on those.
Plus there is way more in what we hear than just measurements, but that’s another topic! Also forget about MQA. Not any better.  I would pick up a Schiit r2r Dac Bifrost or Modi. Excellent stuff. No listener fatigue and beautiful. Great American company that sells direct.

Topping DACs are a good value another good value is the Schiit Modi 3 at $99