Best customer service? Mondial designs!

Most of the time if we're gonna write something, it's mostly to bitch at how we were screwed. Today the sun must be shining,the birds chirping, and the smell of flowers is in the air. Ahem, I'm overdoing it a little, but I'm writing this because I had an awesome experience with Mondial Designs (Aragon & Acurus.) I was curious to hear both positive and negative experiences with manufacturers to see who stands behind their products. I will respond first with my story in the first reply.
p_mmk

Showing 1 response by flg2001

Krell,PASS and First Sound

I bought a used Krell KST100 some years back, no manual, I mailed the Krell people and sent me, at no charge, a brand NOS manual for my amp, two days later dropped me an email to learn if the manual arrived safely here in Mexico City.

I am currently using a Pass x250, running single ended cables WO XLR jumpers, I mailed PASS and Nelson himself responded with very valuable information, and sent at no charge 2 pairs of gold jumpers for my amp.

Finnaly, Emmanuel Go - fantastic. I bought a First Sound passive preamp (vintage), Emmanuel gave me all the information needed to learn about this unit while I was bidding for it, once aquiered he offered me at no charge an upgrade of several parts in order to bring it up-to-date. Incredible service indeed.

Congratulations to this three companies (Krell, Pass, First Sound)

Fernando