Best Concert Film

I never seem to tire of Talking Heads great concert film, "Stop Making Sense". Never ceases to get the adrenaline pumping, the foot taping, and a smile from ear-to-ear. I used to have a VHS tape of it long ago.

Any other nominations for "Best Concert Film" of all time? I couldn't find any threads in the archives on the subject.

Marco
jax2
we have been watching concert's lately from our youth & it's been alot of fun,the other night we watched the black sabbath reunion concert & it was excellent,my wife wasnt old enough to see them but i had seen them twice,once with ozzy & once with ronnie james dio,it brought back alot of memory's for me plus the show was excellent,they broke into the concert a few time's to play partial interview's with band member's but all in all it's a fun concert to watch.

i did find out a interesting fact about sabbath from the dvd,their guitarist tony iomni had his finger's cut off in a sheet metal sheer when he was a kid & he has home made prosthetic finger tip's that he made & use's to play with,i never knew that.

last weekend we watched the ac/dc live at donington concert & that was truly a fantastic show,excellent recording & a 2 hour long show without a single interview,it's been so long since i had seen ac/dc live that i had forgoten just how much energy they put into a show & how much of a showman angus young really is,angus is non stop energy the entire show & keep's the crowd in a absolute frenzy from start to finish,he even does a little strip tease for the crowd.

i know these title's sound cheesy & are a long way away from norah jone's but hey it is the music of many member's youth(including mine)& it has been a lot of fun to just sit back,have a whole bunch of beer's,blast the living shit out of the rig & forget about all the audiophile this & that & just enjoy a fun show.

i used to go see every concert i possibly could when i was a kid & watching these last 2 hard rock concert's made me feel better about this hobby than i have in a long time & it made me remember why i fell in love with music to begin with & it surely wasnt to see just how good i could get my rig to sound.
Post removed 
I think Tvad and I saw Stop making Sense the same way. David Byrne and his merry crew are joyful, powerful, talented, and at the top of their game in this video. This is a very special event.

Diana Krall is a HUGE talent and I wouldn't have known it if not for the recommendation to see Live in Paris. Her piano playing is superb and singing is lusty and fine. And that video can be found for 9.99 at that gi-huge-ent online store that sells everything. That is an amazing deal.

Thanks everyone for your input. So many more to see...I'm $$$ poorer with all of these recommendations and now have an addiction to concert videos
For classical fans:
- Cecilia Bartoli's Live in Italy performance is superb - just watch her expressions and the vigor she puts into her singing
- not really a concert but The Goldberg Variations - Glenn Gould Plays Bach (1981) has some wonderful footage of his playing with his own commentry discussing the pieces