Best combo - integrated amp/ speakers/$8,000

I need to select an integrated amp and small speakers, to replace my MG 3.6r and SS combo I sold due to new space limitations. I'm thinking of valve gear for the first time in my life. But I'm also considering SS stuff. I do not have time to travel and listen to all the options - there are no good dealers locally.

Here are some of the things I've read about and am considering:

AMPS

VAC Avatar Super

BAT 300x

Music Fidelity Tri Vista 300

Ayre AX7

Naim Nait 5

SPEAKERS

Harbeth HL compact 7

Reference 3A MM De Capo

Dynaudio Special 25

PSB Platinum M2

Spendor S3/5 (or other Spendor?)

Thanks for your thoughts and recommendations.

MMC
msmcelwee
I'd go with a Bel Canto SS amp and a pair of SP Technology Continuums, as space seems to be an issue.
For what it is worth.

MF A308CR Integrated
B&W 803
With SR cabeling

Good Luck in your search.
Thanks for the thoughtful comments. I should have said something about my personal preferences. I listen almost exclusively to "classical" music. A lot of piano and guitar music. And a lot of opera. Once in a while some jazz, but increasingly less often. I don't care at all about hi-fi fireworks. I value accurate timbre reproduction above all else. And at this point, I don't want a system that's overly tweaky.

That is why I focused on a reliable integrated valve amp and a pair of good mini-monitors. Quicksilver has a reputation of making valve gear that will last forever. Is the same true for BAT and VAC (and others). Which of the many small monitors out there is really the best Quad substitute? The deCapo MM? Spendor? Harbeth?

Some of you have given me some nice insight into htis. Thank you again.
JM Reynaud Trentes with an Audio Note integrated or Audiomat. Excellent for your musical preerences. Or consider the Blue Circle CS integrated, also good with the Trentes.
Either a used BAT or Rowland and a pair of Tyler Acoustic Lynwood Monitors. Great for the type of music you listed.