BEST CD TRANSPORT

i'ld like to know your experience: please indicate two CDT: your prefer and wich one you have comparated with (also integrated cd player but only use as transport)

let's go:

gpana

Showing 1 response by vitussl101

These questions get so boring and routine. But okay, from what I have actually heard and spent any time with, Esoteric P1X. Also heard it with the Rubidium Clock and that made improvements but is not made anymore. But Esoteric has an all new in house designed/ built PIX Clock that I have not heard, but will assume is an improvement. I don’t know exact prices but at these price levels improvements don’t come cheap and you have to decide value here. Personally, if I had the disposable cash I probably would buy it. Keep in mind also the technology in the P!X Clock was filtering down into all there SACD players b-4 the P!X was available. I think.  Not to mention I can't wait to hear the new turntable.  I have listened to the Limited edition Naim and for the price; table, tonearm, cartridge, preamp, and dual power supply is I guess a sort of bargain in this sector of the market.