Best Bike to ride before a good listening session

Ellsworth Truth, of course
truthrider
Custom built Richard Sachs Camp equipped road bike with tubie tires or.... my De Rosa, Steel is real! See pics at virtual sysems "all out" Sounds unlimted
I don't know how to comment what's the "best" bike, I have one Independent Fabrication XS road bike, Cherrywood tube, all top components, weight less than 6 kg including pedal and bottle. It is one of two made in the world, another one was kept by IF themselves.
I love my bike.
The links of photos of my IF XS bike : http://www.flickr.com/photos/all4cycling/4764213149/in/set-72157623584485260/lightbox/
This thread brings back fond memories. While stationed in Italy in '75 I went to a bike shop in Naples looking to purchase one. I was new to Italy, so I didn't speak much Italian. I walked in, and after looking at all of the bikes, I pointed to the one hanging on the wall I wanted. The owner shook his head no, then pointed to himself. That was his bike. I said secondo, and he then got down the second best one in the shop, which I promptly bought. I believe it was an Olno, or Olmo. When I needed new wheels, I'd take the train there to sit and watch him lace up new ones for me. Wish I still had that bike.
Abucktwoeighty, Italian road bikes are the best, imo. I had noticed that the sign of a good shop would have some owner's and/or at least mechanic's personal bikes hanging up. Bike #1: Biemmezeta Chronostar. 25 years ago, An amateur racer in Mass. got the US distributorship for the frame. Upon my ordering of one, he said "I sold one other to NJ. A fellow named Pete. You probably don't know him... he is from this town if you know where that is". He was my bike mechanic/fanatic friend from my nearby shop. HA! Small world! We got a great kick out of that one. Side note: His girlfriend was always ready to leave if he got "one more bike frame"! Bike#2 Cinelli, original cir. late 60's. Bike#3 Alan Carbonio 7 frame. May build it up someday when I get my second wind:)