Best Bike to ride before a good listening session

Ellsworth Truth, of course
truthrider
http://www.downievilleoutfitters.com/home.html
check out the photos- I'm the dork with the black bike. Very fun place to ride. Well worth a trip if you are in NorCal.
I ride a handbuilt steel Serotta CSI frame with a steel fork built in 2001. Components are 27 spd triple chainring Campy Racing T and Chorus components. Pedals are by Look. Bulletproof handbuilt 36 spoke wheels with Torelli rims by Terry Shaw of Shawscycles in Santa Clara. Tires are Continental Ultra 2000. It is a no BS ride that tracks true and is totally balanced. Certainly the best bike I ever owned. Other road bikes included a 1990 Specialized Allez Epic Carbon presently equipped with an electic mix of Look, Campy Athena, Veloce and Shimano 105 components, a custom 1986 Jack Kohler road bike with the original Shimano "New" Dura Ace SIS components and Look pedals, the 1984 Specialized Allez SE originally with Suntour Superbe components but now with an incredible mix of Mavic, Shimano, and Suntour components. Prior road bikes included a 1983 Trek 520 touring bike and a 1983 Univega Viva Sport.
I just crashed my Look KG381i carbon frame with campy record 10 speed grouppo. Bike's OK though...