Best "Bang for the Buck" you have owned?

Yes, the CJ ART, various Audio Research were all great...but I do remember lower priced items that gave much pleasure for their price.

In no order, The Large Advent,  DQ-10, Nakamichi SR receivers,  inexpensive Nordost cables, many tuners giving good vibes vis "FREE" music.  Also, in a different way, the Nakamichi TM radios and SoundSpace systems. 

There was a solid state ARC pre that was very good....ls-12?

And I do  remember "free" listening at some friends homes/systems that were great values. I was exceedingly lucky to have a best friend that bought most of my gear when I was "moving on".  It gave me the chance to listen to what I had had compared to what I currently had....at least once what I had sold to him was better than what my replacement gear was...........the old "live and learn". 

whatjd
A recent upgrade to a pair of SVS woofers added to existing full range floor standing speaker's!
Both for under a grand!
There are 2 that stand out. Both are amps. The 1st was in 1978, I bought a Harmon Kardon 730 receiver with Original large advents. I never realized how good that thing was until I went to replace it. The Luxman I bought to do so was so anemic, I ended up selling it and repairing the HK which was still going up to about 2000. I powered ut up a while back and was shocked at how BIG the sound was. It will still better a lot of separates today.

The 2nd is a Bob Latino "Dynaco" ST-70. I bought it because it was cheap and I wanted to try a tube amp to see what all the fuss was about. It replaced a $4300 CJ SS amp. That was 10 yrs ago. It STILL in my system today. Looking at my system it is totally outclassed. I just knew that the CJ CT5 preamp was going to show all the flaws of this little amp. Nope. It sounds even better.

Recently bought lightly used magnepan 1.7i for $1450. Even at brand new pricing, great bang for buck. Even bigger bang with this deal. Soooo...nice!
Superphon revelation preamp I traded an ice fishing tent for that I had in 1990 and now a Job 225 amp-  bought a HH Scott LK72 that was recapped etc in 2019 for $500.  Beautiful piece.