Best amplifier for Sonus Faber Concerto Home??

I currently have my old amp (Creek 5350SE). Have also tried the SLI-80 by Cary on a one day session. Like things on the "clinical" side, ie speed and detail over "musicality".
Thank you in advance
nper_nospam18d1
I was just kidding about the Crown amp. I find it too harsh for even my DJ service.

You might look into Musical Fidelity as they make rather lean sounding integrateds. There are a bunch of used ones here on the site.
OK,
My next test will probably be with what my local SF vendor also carries:
- a MONRIO MC207
- a Pierre Lurne H1

I have also heard the best for the Manley Stingray, but its not really available for auditioning here in this part of the globe.
I'd think you might want to look into Ayre. Great gear that is perhaps a bit on the "clinical" (whatever that is understood to mean by now) side. And though I'm not a huge fan of either, given your stated preferences MF and Naim are reasonable suggestions especially if you are in Europe. However, I have to strongly disagree with Larryi's suggestion that Hovland doesn't mate well with SF. I have heard that combination and love it - perhaps not the final word in dynamics but not overly warm or soft to my ears. A refined, detailed pairing that wants for very little in overall musicality.
I ditto Steve5725's suggestion that you look into Ayre. I have not looked into their integrated amps, but I generally like their sound. The Ayre gear sounds nimble and very open on top without being harsh or mechanical. Actually, I find a lot of solid state stuff to sound dull and uninvolving and lacking in microdynamics. Ayre's stuff is an exception.
I'm not sure I would mate MF with Sonus Faber. This maybe a little too syrupy LOL. I'm thinking an integrated like the Portal Panache or the Audio Sector could work well.Instead of clinical, I think you mean more transparent without the haze..correct? Basically you want musical sound without feeling like someone stuff cotton in your ears.