Best amp with Dynaudio

I have the Contour 3.4 and am running with the Krell integrated 300i which is now about 7 years old. Would like to update. Does anybody have any suggestions?
johncombs7023
I've heard that Sim Audio mates well with Dynaudio speakers, although I don't know this first hand. If that is the case, you may want to look at the I-5 integrated.
I second the Sim Audio with Dynaudio. I have S3.4 speakers as well and mate it with a Sim Audio Titan in a HT/2 channel system. Very detailed neutral and transparent. A match made in heaven.
To paraphrase Forrest Gump :
Simaudio and Dynaudio go together like Peas and Carrots!!
B^P

In other words, in the world of Hi-end audio, it's all about Synergy, and there is some kind of natural symbiosis between the Dyn and Sim combo that just plain works.

Like Merlocpm (HI Phil!!), I own a 5-channel Sim Audio Titan, but use it with Talon Raven C mains and a Falcon C center channel, and this match is also superb.

It also doesn't hurt that Sim products are VERY well made, easy to live with and a darn good bargain as well.
Dynaudio and Plinius are made for each other. I've owned Contour 1.3's and 3.0's and both sounded great with Plinius integrated 8200 and then with SA102 paired with M16P pre-amp.
Good luck!