Best 5.1 complete system under $3000

I want to buy a 5.1 system for under $3000 and need help.  I need everything as I am starting from scratch so everything has to be included in the price.  I will use it for both music and TV.  My favorite music that I love to listen too would be yanni's live concerts. I believe there is nothing like it.  Any suggestions would be very helpful.  I wish I could just go somewhere and listen but the only places around here have expensive systems.  Any help would be appreciated.  Currently I have Sony soundbar 5.1 system their top of the line which is good but it is a soundbar and I want better.  Help me out if you can.  Thank you.
BTW never built a home system and it's been 20 years since my last car stereo build. 
jayjay75

Showing 7 responses by jayjay75

@cbrents73 thank you for that and how true everything you said is.  It's why there is no perfect solution and there can't be.  I agree 100%
I did look up the anthem and it seems like a great deal.  I just need to decide how to spend my money in the most efficient way based on what is most important to me.  The real issue is the fact that I just need some place to go where I can hear multiple systems and pick one that fits me.  Maybe somebody should think about starting a music store that has a large variety of stuff that you can try out or take home and listen to them lol

If I had to choose a direction out of the two music would be more important.  So maybe a music system with 5.1 capabilities
I looked up triad they seem pretty good I have never heard of them before.  Are the towers any better than the in wall I saw some used ones for sale
Used or new is fine
I have a Sony Blu-ray with sacd capabilities
So if I start with a 2.1 system should I use an integrated amp or is it just better to go amp and preamp?  
Thanks everyone for the suggestions