Besides Spectral, what else do I try........

I really like spectral preamps and amps. What else should I try that has similar bling-bling, ie clarity, speed, and pristine soundstage? I am running Audio Physic Virgo II's, my front end is a Naim CD-5. thanks.......Mark
mythtrip
Have you considered Jeff Rowland equipment? Based on the above, it seems you are getting many opinions from many people. I strongly suggest you borrow several units and try them out with your Naim CD player and Audio Physic Virgo II's. This is the only way you are going to really know what you like. cheers..
Gee, my recollection of Spectral and Rowland gear is that they were quite different. Sonically I can imagine them being very compatible, but different never the less.
I really love Spectral and Rowland gear, but I also think that they sound TOTALLY different!
Hey Guys:

In my area, there is very little retail high end gear. There is not a dealer for either Spectral or Rowland. However, I am pleased with my Rowland Model 12's matched with my Spectral 30 pre.

Because the resources for me to do a/b demos are not in my back yard, please describe the different sound that in your opinion, Rowland and Spectral have.

Thanks