Besides Krell XD amps, who makes "smart home" friendly amp, IP control, Telenet, RS232?

I have Krell XD amps that I control with my Kramer Control system. Kramer has a driver which allows the amps to be powered on and off, status feedback and the ability to mute individual channels. To my ears, muting the unused channels on a multiple channel offers improvement in sound quality for stereo listening.

The only previous amp that I owned that offered these features was 20 years about and that was the California Audio Labs MCA. I am asking about high-end audio amps with more advanced features than just being able to power on with a 12v trigger.

bulldogger

I don’t know if it is highend enough ; Acurus A2005/ A2007  .   
Each channel can be muted  .
IOS or  Android apps  for smart phone or tablet.

https://www.acurusav.com/a2005

Good one! Looks like Aragon too. I've owned many Aragon amps. Yet to hear the newest models.

Very cool features.

I must admit surprised it is added to any high end audio equipment. Normally the rule is as few features and functions as they tend to add to noise and slightly reduce reliability… and clear;y increase support costs.

@bulldogger Aragon and Acurus are actually the same company or at least started out that way.