Belle Klipsch VS La Scalla?

Belle Klipsch vs La Scala? What is the difference
performance wise? Somebody told me that a Belle is
just a dressed up La Scala. Another told me that
the Belle Klipsch has smoother mid and high frequency
response. How is the bass performance of these to each
other and how does it compare to a Forte or a Chorus.
Any comments would greatly help me in making a purchase.
Does anybody know where I can hear a pair in
southeastern Michigan? Incidently how does the older
Cornwall II compare with these. I currently own Forte II
which I like very much, but looking to improve?
Thank you in advance.
ekaras
I heard that Mr. Winoguy! Trying a Cary pre this weekend thanks for your input.
I tried another tube preamp ($2600 list) this weekend - same result as always: tube-rush noise, microphonics, ringing, yuck!
I currently own the Klipsch Belles. They sound incredible, but it is really about choosing the right gear. Tubes work great with these speakers as with all vintage Klipsch gear. I use an upgraded Counterpoint SA-12 with 6sn7 Sylvania bad boys. My preamp is a Counterpoint SA-3000 pre-amp. The right tubes are important because they make the speakers sound bright and fatiguing. The sound is quiet, dynamic and great detail. The right choice of tubes is important.
I'm a Klipsch fan (I have 2 pairs, one pair a factory custom) but I'm also an advanced audiophile and there are plenty of speakers that sound better than heritage Klipsch. Have you looked at the Reference or the Palladium series? Very nice sounding speakers and awesome with tube gear. The Palladiums are class A according to Stereophile but even my low line Reference series are still enchanting every time.
Bright in Klipsch? This must be a joke! Listened to La Scala and
Other Klipsch for many years and Never encountered bright.
And they are Musical! Much more than other more recent and pricy speakers for sure