Bel Canto ACI600 vs Black EX Sepates

I'm trying to decide between these two Bel Canto beauties for an office setup. Both are similarly priced.... The ACI 600 is an integrated version of the 55k Black system. The Black EX separates are the more budget friendly system.

Whatever I choose, they'll be driving KEF Reference 1's.

I'm looking for advice/impressions from people who have owned these systems or heard them at an audio show/dealer. What are the pros/cons of each setup?

Please, no advice on different electronics or speakers.

Thanks!
Ken
keoliphant
I pulled the trigger on the ASC2 system , so far I am really impressed . I have had 1 issue and it suppose to be taken care in the couple days with a new FW 
Post removed 
I am thinking of upgrading to either an EX integrated or the ACI600 integrated. I currently use what was previously bel canto top of the line DAC and power amps: 3.7 DAC connected to the VBL1 using their REF cable with their REF600M amps. I am using an excellent streamer into a REF Link connected to the DAC via ST fiber. I consider the sound to be very good. Is the EX integrated a big step up in performance compared to my current setup? Is the amps in the EX integrated as good as the REF 600Ms?  Second, does the Seek app access Tidal directly from the Ethernet cable connected to the internet? Thanks in advance for your help.
I moved from Bel Canto 2.7 and REF600M amps to the Black EX separates. It is a significant step up. 

Yes, the SEEK app accesses Tidal from the Ethernet connection.  It is the cleanest connection to Tidal. Before you ask, yes the quality of the Ethernet cable is important. 
Thanks for the quick response Mark.  I have a tough decision between the EX and the ACI 600.