Bel Canto ACI600 vs Black EX Sepates

I'm trying to decide between these two Bel Canto beauties for an office setup. Both are similarly priced.... The ACI 600 is an integrated version of the 55k Black system. The Black EX separates are the more budget friendly system.

Whatever I choose, they'll be driving KEF Reference 1's.

I'm looking for advice/impressions from people who have owned these systems or heard them at an audio show/dealer. What are the pros/cons of each setup?

Please, no advice on different electronics or speakers.

Thanks!
Ken
keoliphant

Showing 5 responses by a1uc

I know this thread isn’t current but , I curious if anyone compare the DAC in the ASC2 Black system to the Chord Dave and is so what did you pair the Dave with 
I know this is a old post but I was wondering if anyone purchased the black separate ? I have a full current luxman setup and was thinking of trading it in . 

Thoughts ? 
I decided to demo the Black system ASC2
at home before pulling the trigger and should have it setup in a couple days . I really enjoy the C-900u/M-900u combo I 
currently own . I understand the black system is not cheap but as a system with all the options it comes with is not really out of line . 

I pulled the trigger on the ASC2 system , so far I am really impressed . I have had 1 issue and it suppose to be taken care in the couple days with a new FW