Beginner audiophile pre-amp/receiver recommendations

Hello all trying to piece together a system that will cover dedicated listening as well as a 2nd zone for in ceiling during parties. 

I'm looking for something to replace my AV receiver with a stereo receiver that will do the following, I'd like to keep things in as few components as possible to not upset the W.A.F..
2 Zone output (xlr)
Phono stage
DAC (for an eventual Bluesound node to replace the chromecast)
FM tuner

Would like to be under 1500.  I'm not opposed to a pre-owned unit. can be an integrated as long as I can also drive the external amp w/XLR:

Currently have:
Krell KAV 2500 power amp
Anthem AVM 20
Chromecast HIFI
Thorens TD120
Hales Concept 2 loudspeakers
Inceliing speakers (4)
escoffee
My Jolida Fusion pre comes with 3 variable outputs, 2 RCA and 1 XLR. It driving your Krell via XLR and a cheaper amp with RCA input for the 2nd zone would work. I am sure there are other preamps that have this flexibility.
Definitely try to stay away from any receivers, everything about them is a compromise, sq being the first thing. As far as decent integrated amp, I really think you can’t get better than Schiit RAGNAROK, it has everything that you listed, a good dac, phono stage, multiple outputs - balanced and single ended even a headphone amp and most importantly it will sound good. It’s a little over your budget at 1800 but I don’t think you can get better for the price and features. I own a few Schiit pieces and they are excellent. If a tuner is important, you can always add one later for not a lot of money but you really don’t want it inside your amp
Jolida Fusion looks very interesting,  if I went that route, how could you control the "zone" i dont see that it has an a/b a+b control.

Appreciate all the feedback, narrowing down is not easy
I also have the jolida fusion, it’s a preamp only. There’s no a/b switching, only source select. You can't control two amps separately with it
In my opinion,I would scrap an fm tuner. With a Bluesound Node,you can get all the internet radio stations you would ever want.