BAT VK 600 M SE power conditioner

Hi,

I have a system consist of dCS verdi/purcell/verona & elgar + connected directly into my BAT monoblocks driven SF strad speakers. (kimber 1130 & 1038)
I use a PS audio powerplant for the source.
My question is if anyone can recommend any power conditioner for my power amps, or have any experience using conditioner for big power amps.

I would have prefer since there is some distance between the amps to have a separate conditioner for each amp, each amps have two power inlets.

Any suggestion/recommodations?

Best regards

Gfe
Norway
gfe

Showing 5 responses by dave_b

First off, after 30years immersed in this addiction we call "High End Audio", I have NEVER had a component damaged from an electrical event...not even close! Secondly, all of the power conditioner equipment sold will change the sound of your system...mostly for the worse. Low level detail, transparency etc...will suffer the most. A dedicated 20amp line will do wonders. I also employ MIT cables to address any other said power contamination issues...read the white papers on line noise and the various methods used to correct it and the subsequent results of each method. MIT uses parallel filtration technology which does not rob your system of anything but noise:)
You obviously have had some success and that's great! I had been through the ringer with any and all cables I could demo and or try at home over the years. I do not use MIT power conditioners either...tried them as well and found the sound diminished. Unless you have horrible power it just isn't worth it. As for the IC's and PC's, I have never heard anything better than MIT in any system I have had (my experience agrees with many reviewers..not all). MIT has been advancing the state of the art in cable design since the start of high end and has the patents to prove it! Other cables are just that..cables. Best test, sit your butt in row 5 of the BSO and then go home and compare the music on your rig with and without MIT in the chain. This assumes the equipment and everything else is synergized and matched! This is all MY experience of course.
Breakthrough...news flash...MIT's AC2 Oracle power cord with Z stabilizer conditioning and power correction factor built in is absolutely freakin mind blowing!!! For amplification only, but on amps and preamps it will completely alter your point of reference on how much a PC can do for your system and I am understating it's effects. In a great system, it will be the difference between stereo and your butt in the 5th row of your favorite hall or venue...you will have goosebumps again over reproduced sound in the home...yeah, it's that good!
I am using the Oracle AC 2 power cord alone, which has their Z stabilizer circuitry and power correction networks onboard tuned for audio frequencies (50-60hz). This is the only product that has ever made good on what power conditioners are supposed to do...it is so incredible that I can hardly comprehend how a PC could make such a complete and total transformation in the sound of a system. This was the last link of my audio system to be completed. I have owned $80k rigs that couldn't have competed with my humble system currently...the MIT stuff has altered my entire outlook on what is possible with 2 channel audio. By the way, I ordered the PC for a 30 day demo...it took me less than 1 day to realize that I had been given a glimpse of the "Holy Audio Grail"...to be in the presence of music at home and on command:)
Just on my krell 400 amplification...the AC 2 is only applicable to amps anyway. I use Oracle ZIII's everywhere else.