BAT VK-500 (with BatPak) vs Belles 350a?

Hi All,

Has anyone compared Balance Audio Technology's VK-500 to Power Modules Bella 350a?

Please share your thoughts!

128x128brettmcee

Showing 5 responses by pcc67

Let me know if you sell that bat, I been thinking about finding one.  Would rather have the 600se but its $$$$$$$. 
@brettmcee 
The bat is an excellent amp and incredible in low end.  I dont think you found a replacement for it. Van alstine VISION SET 400 AMPLIFIER (2199.00) made in USA, you may want to look into this amp and I believe they have 30 day trail.  I've read great reviews about it. One reviewer did an a/b comparison with his x250 pass. And enjoyed just as much as the pass.  Keep me posted I have the vk200 but looking to get more power with out losing what my bat already does, which is excellent music. 
I just demoed an amp this weekend, it's in my home right now.  I really believed it would out class my vk200 in every way.  I figured at 6k and 400 watts it would.  Apparently it was quite the opposite.  The 200 is ?  I guess I can say musical.  I thought I wanted to replace it for something new, but now I think that maybe a bad idea. Maybe, just maybe I already have my perfect amp. Possibly the only place to go is the vk600 se.  
@Brettmcee, please let me know if you do find something better. And if u want can you be more descriptive in comparison between 200 and 500. Am I better off with my 200 vs 500? I think u are the first person I know of who has both. Thanks
I'm not sure how to monoblock thing. I did see u had the 200 up for sale and I did think about it. I just got my 200 back from bat in February for a thorough inspection and refresh,  which it needed with many new parts.  My speakers are by wired.  Bat is excellent amp. I've always thought about the 500, heard they are different and some prefer 200 and some the 500.  Thanks for the info.