Basically happy, but…

I’m pretty well set with mostly Transparent Gen 5 Ultra speaker cables and Ref pc’s    However, I still have a legacy Syn Research Copper Element RCA between my Chord DAVE and Pathos Heritage MO ii Intgrated.  It was a great cable “in its day” but I’m wondering if an upgrade will have a noticeable impact on my sound.  I would probably go with a used Transparent Gen 5 Reference if I make a change.  Any thoughts?

128x128cantorgale

At that level the only way to find out is try it. However, I would recommend researching and trying a different vendor to see if you can find a house sound that you like even better. It’s part of the fun. You will get plenty of recommendations here, but I would recommend Acoustic Zen. And secondly, why not try balanced? It looks like your components will support it. 

It will sound different, but not sure if it will sound "better".

As @zlone stated, you're going to have to try it to find out. Generally speaking, a full loom of cables tends to have more synergy than mixing/matching.

Coralkong I never have luck on full loom cabling. My systems or my ears works well mixing cables.

A loom can work when there are different series within the brand to mix and match with. I've always mixed and matched too:-)