Basic Budget Bookshelf speakers

I bought a Yamaha WXA-50 amplifier for a spare bedroom.  I've got some cheap Polk Audio speakers hooked up now which sound meh. I've got some older Klipsche reference bookshelf speakers in my garage system I could swap with them but I think I'd rather get an inexpensive pair of bookshelf's and ditch the Polks.
I'm looking at the KEF Q150's and 350's as well as some low end Martin Logans. Is there anything else I should be considering?
jimfoto

JBL 630 at $700 per pair would be in my list. Having heard the older 530s and similar kefs I would guess the JBL is more dynamic top to bottom. Just a guess as I have not heard them but have heard both brands speaker ranges. 60 day trial available from a few places online.   

https://youtu.be/P9mCCW5Xq-A

there are about 30 brands with good, inexpensive hifi bookshelf speakers. I can send you a list.

I know the OP was quite some time back, one fairly inexpensive speaker that I am sure flies under most radar-or maybe never even heard of, that I heard fairly recently, the Human Speakers Model 81. Less than 700 bucks new, really enjoyed it. Well worth getting a listen, and I think there might even be a trial period with them?