Balanced Tube Preamp Recommendations for $2000

Hi All,

I'm looking for a balanced tube preamp, must have remote, xlr in and outputs and HT bypass, preferably used and would like to seek your advice.
Budget is $2000.

Have shortlisted the Aesthetix Calypso and Audio Research LS17 SE. Any other candidates I should think about?

Will be using it to drive a pass labs XA30.5. Primarily using it because I want to consolidate and use one set of speakers for both my HT and 2 channel listening. Was previously using my m2tech young dsd DAC to directly drive my amp.

Thank you for your advice in advance.
stgrim
I think it would be tough finding the Aesthetix for $2K.  You should definitely consider the Schiit Freya which is under $1K new.
Unfortunately the Schiit Freya does not have a HT bypass. Thank you for the advice anyway.
Look out for a used Backert Labs Rhumba 1.2. I believe they are selling their 1.2 version for $2.5k new. Excellent preamp which has XLR in and HT bypass. IF you purchase from them directly, they might allow for a demo. Email Andy Tebbe, who is generally prompt to respond back.
Are you looking for a fully differentially balanced preamp - from input to output?  Many tube preamps (including the Backert) with balanced outputs are either a hybrid design or use transformers, so they are not truly differential.  Maybe you could reconsider this criteria unless you think it is somehow mission critical due to grounding issues or long cables runs for example.  It opens the door up to many more possibilities, especially within your budget.