Balanced Audio VK-200....

Lets get some feedback on this baby. I know BAT is known for their tube amps, how do these compare?? If you can describe the sound, please do. I have audio physic Virgos and a VTL 5.5 pre, does anyone think this is a good choice....thanks Mark
mythtrip

Showing 3 responses by tireguy

Banksfriend- Thanks for the encouragement, I wasn't doubtful in the combo but it is always nice to here someone else enjoying something very similar to me(the only difference is I will be using 3.6).
I will be able to let you know in less then a week, I previously had a VK-60 and have a VK-500(w/bat pak) on the way to me. The ole waiting game :)
John- I wouldn't have done it if my speakers didn't need gobbs of power, I went from a pair of Avalons to a pair of Magnepans and the VK-60 just simply won't hack it. I would love to get a pair of Wolcotts, how ever right now I am saving for a new house and the VK-500 will work for now- tough decisions I have to make :) Though if it is obtainable I would strongly recommend trying tubes, I enjoyed them it was easy, I just need more power than most reasonibly priced tube amps offer.