B&W 804d3 amplifier pairing....(Rotel RB1590?)

I am trying to figure out what amp to pair with my B&W 804d3. I have listened to a few Arcam, Mcintosh, and Rotel amplifiers and preferred the sound of the Rotel with these speakers. I never listened to the rb1590 but enjoyed the smaller Rotels. Overall I like a fairly neutral frequency response, maybe slightly bright and airy. I also generally prefer sound to be as precise/fast/analytical/accurate as possible.

I am also considering the Bryston amps, maybe the Bryston 4b3, but am unsure if the price increase would be justified. Also, not sure if it would sound better given that B&W pairs the Rotel amps with their speakers and the Rotel combinations I have heard sounded really good imo. Also for me, a 2x increase in price would have to have a substantial performance increase. By substantial I mean any normal person would have to easily identify it.

What do you think, RB1590 best choice for me? Should I pursue Bryston or other options?
familiar1985

Showing 1 response by soix

Bryston, Bryston, Bryston! There are a couple 4B3s available here now for about $4100 — grab one.