B&W 800 series diamond

Anyone out there hear the newest revision to the B&W 800 series shown at the 2010 CES? Interestingly enough, they are simply calling it the 800 series diamond, instead of 800D.
dfwmediagroup
They look pretty good in gloss black. The new 804 looks VERY classy in gloss black (with chrome accents).

The new line looks like it got more of a visual update than a sonic one but I hope they sound better too. There are a lot of picks up on HTguide, I would post a link but I am typing on my phone...
My local dealer says the new line will have improved bass and tweeter motor assemblies, simplified crossovers, and new input terminals. Has anyone had a chance to listen and compare the 802 Diamond against the older 802D?
I just wanted to bump this up to see if anyone has had a chance to compare these.
Budt, I've occasionally checked around internet forums and it seems that the 804's and 805's were the first out of the gate and just now the 802's and 803's are trickling in to dealers and buyers. As best as I can see, the overall consensus is a definite upgrade in SQ overall, with the 805 seemingly the knockout player, at least based on initial impressions. There have been a number of comments that the 805 is outstanding, and possibly a killer in it's price range. I also read several times that, across the line, the imaging and soundstage have improved dramatically. Nothing negative, and nothing suggesting no improvement. All diff levels of positive. Best I can offer so far.