Ayon Triton the best tubes amp in the market?

Hi guys, iam trying to upgrade my system, considering another tube amp, i already own the Cayin Kt88, wondering how much better the triton is?
thanks
128x128junglern
Thank you, i am getting one since i had the chance of listening with the acoustic zen crescendos, what a synergy, also the CDP was ayon CD7!

I had never forget that night listening to that set up, wow wow.
Junglern,

On another thread last night I posted some comments about my listening experience with an Ayon Spirit-1 integrated amp if you are interested.
Read "The Absollute Sound" issue Mar 2011. Ayon Audio is "The Bugatti of Audio. I personaly own the Ayon Triton and CD-2 player/DAC. Simply the best sound i have ever experienced period. The article echo's what i've been experiencing for the past 1yr. Simply in a class by itself. I dont miss my Krell, J Rowland, Mcntosch, Cary or Mark Levinson gear as nice and expensive as they are/were.
If you are looking for the very best value and performance, inquire about a McAlister Audio OTL or one of their "real" SET amplifiers
Mikesmith -

I owned a Mcalister and oh my god! This product was one of the worst I have ever owned. I bought it in a leap of faith and it soiunded flat and it broke 2 times, now I have it in a box in my garage - where it belongs.

Mike