Axpona 2022

I attended the show yesterday. I did enjoyed it   My favorite room is the Nenuphar,room with silversmith Cables.I think they are using Pass labs or ayre gear sorry I can’t remember..For the first time magico Speakers And synergistic Cables impress me big time..Audiokinesis Plexi box speakers sounds are mimicking the nenuphar basis 26 k. The Piega room with Rose gears is amazing.

128x128jayctoy

Showing 12 responses by jayctoy

Clarification, Ralph from atmosphere is on the Plexi Box Speakers room..by audiokinesis not on The Nenuphar room..Sorry I got mix up.

jan mc  the Linkwitz they sound good but they are not musically involving for my taste, they are 65k according to the demo guy.

Mahler123, I deeply appreciate your very caring responsible decision, Iam sure many are happy you stayed home. Thank you.since I enjoyed this Axpona 2022, I will attend 3all three days next year.

It was a joy to meet Ralph Karsten at audiokinesis room and atmasphere room.

Sdl4 no idid not hear the Class D atmasphere, Ralph is in the room. He showed his preamp,rsf  507 even though the room is small I can hear the majestic musicality fo and feel the Nenuphar basis speakers..

The trio  avant-garde are sounding unbelievable, though the room is way to small.

Kingbarbuda agree the magico/synergistic room is good but I did not feel the music like the nenuphar room.The demo guy on this room only play Diana Krall evil may care over and over again, I think they are promoting their new conditioners too much.The Sonus Faber Boulder combo sound good and dynamic they are playing it too loud , you hear sound instead of music.

Audition audio are  you referring to plex I box speakers?I like sound in that room, when the white speakers were connected .

Grannyring i agree ,it’s very disappointing many room like the one on the ground floor , the MCIntosh room and B&w room, the Sonus Faber And Boulder, Wilson room both by Quintessence   I will talk to Mike who own quintessence about the loudness of those rooms.I go to his store.