Axpona 2022

I attended the show yesterday. I did enjoyed it   My favorite room is the Nenuphar,room with silversmith Cables.I think they are using Pass labs or ayre gear sorry I can’t remember..For the first time magico Speakers And synergistic Cables impress me big time..Audiokinesis Plexi box speakers sounds are mimicking the nenuphar basis 26 k. The Piega room with Rose gears is amazing.

128x128jayctoy

Showing 1 response by ca_charlie

Responding to this earlier comment by jan_mc:

https://forum.audiogon.com/posts/2379944

I thought I would correct the mistake regarding the price.

The Linkwitz LX521 speaker system, the one demoed at the show by me and others, costs just under $20k depending on the finish that you choose. This includes the speakers, cabling, 10 channels of Hypex nCore amplifiers, and an analog active crossover system.

Because the crossover is an active analog one, the only input option is balanced analog signal. The system takes care of everything that is needed after your preamp or DAC (any volume controlled source will work). It’s a turn-key system, that is you just connect everything and play. Takes 10 minutes to set up. For the price you are actually getting quite a lot of high performance gear.

-Charlie