AV123 Mini; Salk HT3; Devore Gibbon Super 8

Has anyone heard any two or all of these speakers and can provide comparison for sound and build quality?
stan1ollie

Showing 3 responses by joey_v

The HT3 are speakers that are touted to compare well with $10K speakers, I think that the HT3 (based on reviews from respected sources) are probably above the realm of the Strata Mini (sad to say).

I havent heard the HT3 though, so take my comment with a grain of salt, but I do own the Strata Mini.

And the Strata Mini is one heck of a speaker! I can only imagine how good the HT3 is based on the feedback I have read of this particular speaker.

Joey
mnicotra@twcny.rr.com

Glad you found my review helpful! That's what this hobby is all about... helping others!

Tauwan,
Glad you like the Minis, they're good speakers arent they?

Cheers,
Joey
I go back and forth between the 2... lately, I've had on my Summits again, but a few weeks ago, it was mostly the Minis. The Minis are good speakers, but once you get up there, there's quite a lot of contenders in the >$5K range if you look. I've had several people (audiophile friends and acquaintances) come by my place and listen to both speakers... and the consensus is always the same each time. The Minis are good, and the Summits are something else entirely.

Glad you enjoy the Minis!

Joey