Aurender to Roon Core?

Has anyone tried converting an Aurender into a Roon core running ROCk?

if the Aurender is just a nice hifi computer, it seams like this might be possible.

Any ideas?

w123ale

@lalitk

appreciate the back and forth

i won’t prolong the discussion with further, as i said the intent is not to argue, i just had difficulty with a few of your assertions (still do), so we will agree to disagree on some of the finer points here

i think the to and fro thus far is useful for other readers who might review this thread and they can treat it as input for their own decisions about streamer selection, roon etc...

@sns

your input is helpful here, as usual

happy upcoming turkey/football day to all 🍗🦃

“i think the to and fro thus far is useful for other readers who might review this thread and they can treat it as input for their own decisions about streamer selection, roon etc...”

@jjss49 

Agreed! Of course the intent was not to argue but engage in a meaningful dialogue and share our collective experiences. 

Happy Thanksgiving 🍁 

I also recently purchased an Aurender N200, preferring it over the Innuos,  and enjoy it immensely. I did factor Roon into my decision since I'm accustomed to it and have liked the interface since its beginnings. Once I discovered that Aurender is actually working on Roon integration to be released in the "near future", I was sold.  In the meantime I've found that I am enjoying the sound I get using the N200 and really don't miss Ronn since I spend more time listening to entire albums rather than jumping from selection to selection. This surprised me and I now find myself immersed in the music similarly to listening to my vinyl rig,