Aurender N200

Hi

I was hoping to get feedback on the Aurender N200.   I have a Bluesound Vault 2i that honestly has been great but I am looking for a significant bump up in sound. Will be using with a LAB 12 DAC which accepts USB class 2 output and has coax also.  I really like this DAC , although I do have the opportunity to trade up within a year so that's to be seen if I do that.  I find myself mostly streaming and want a great sounding stand alone streamer that won't be outclassed if I upgrade the DAC.   Any opinions of this unit would be appreciated 

Thanks 

128x128oddiofyl

Showing 5 responses by sdw

Each storage bay will hold an SSD up to 8TB, so you'll have up to 16TB total. And I agree, removable drives are the way to go. Also, integration with Qobuz is very good. And the Conductor app works great for me on an iPad.

Have you tried contacting their tech support? They are pretty good and responsive.

I've had my N200 for several months now - absolutely love it. I also own an N150, which I use in my headphone rig. The N150 is excellent as well. Aurender recommends the Samsung EVO SSD's. I don't know why anyone would use a NAS for music storage if they own an N200.

I have not had the two in the same system. The N200 is in my 2 channel system and the N150 is in my headphone rig. Now I'm curious though - sometime this week I'll try the N150 in my 2 channel system and report back.

We are in the same boat. Headphone rig in one house, 2 channel in another. Hence the delay in reporting back.