Audirvana streaming

Hoping it is something minor. Earlier today I listened to music (Rock n Roll only) via my Dac and Cd transport, GREAT as usual. Then after an hour or so, I generally shift towards streaming, larger collection. I'm hoping Quboz or Audirvana had streaming issues. I stream via my Bricasti M1SE with network card. I had some songs load and play for 20 seconds and just stop, start again and then stop period, Songs would start and play for 30 seconds and then end; when the songs duration was 6 minutes????????  Don't laugh, but, I am always assured when playing The Eagles,  HOTEL California, or Victim Of Love (2 of my Favorites) for those 2 songs to most always stop after a few minutes and not run their full length. It always seem to be some issue. I have great WI-FI, and great Ethernet (hard wired too)  Don't know if there is a time of day thing ? (tooooo many users?)  Has anyone else had these issues or similar? Due to the fact that today was unusually horrific it has me thinking about going elsewhere for streaming, which I really don't want to. When Audirvana works it's great sounding. Don't know if another service requires you to download all your songs again, or my songs with Quboz would automatically be transferred to new service??? Bricasti mentions that they and Audirvana play well together. Thank all as usual. Robert TN

robshaw

I've had the same issue with the Bricasti M21, Audirvana and Qobuz.  I don't know what causes it.  Oddly enough, I live in TN (Memphis).  I use the internal streamer via Ethernet, but no wireless.

I'm using the Sense app from Innuos. A couple of days ago, I was streaming an album on Qobuz and it was playing like the first 30 seconds of every song. No idea why.  I closed the Sense app and restarted it. The problem went away.

It sounds like Qobuz is only playing samples of songs. Is your subscription paid up or did you accidentally log out?

Try logging out of Qobuz and logging back in and see if that fixes it.